BlurpL3 FOLLOWERS

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 17 October 2011

>> Welcome Notes

Every time I read other people's blog, I wish that I could have one too but at the moment it didn't seems very crucial to me. I prefer read rather than write. I just thought of how could they manage to do all these things whereas there are other important stuffs need to done or meet the datelines. I kept on thinking of 5W1H - what, why, when, who, where and how it can be done.

Alhamdulillah. The time has come...finally, I've able to have my own blogged (more specifically OUR blog). Thanks a lot to my future husband, Mr Blue for making my dream comes true. Thanks again for putting myself as co-shareholder in ShArul & HAniSAH's JoUrneY. hehehe (one big smile). Hopefully 'the journey' will continue like river because river flows forever, InsyaAllah.

Nak tambah pantun dulu-dulu sekali:

Buah cempedak di luar pagar
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan
Saya budak baru belajar
Masih perlu sifu tunjukkan


peace with love, Miss PuRpL3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...